Earn 7.1% APY staking with Solana Compass
Help decentralize and secure the Solana network delegating your stake to us and earn an impressive 7.1% APY yield on your SOL, while supporting us to create new guides and tools. Learn more
Earn 7.1% APY staking with Solana Compass
Help decentralize and secure the Solana network delegating your stake to us and earn an impressive 7.1% APY yield on your SOL, while supporting us to create new guides and tools.
The Best Wallets for Solana for Staking, NFTs, and Defi
To make the most of Solana you'll need a wallet that is secure and supports NFTs, Defi and tokens. Read on to find our favourites
Solana is a fantastic blockchain that offers significant benefits in cryptocurrency investments and transactions. The platform features an impressive speed of 50,000 tps, or transactions per second, and tracks transactions using Proof-of-History or PoH technology.
Solana is frequently used for NFTs, Defi, and staking, and there are some great hardware wallets to manage your SOL and your crypto funds with Solana. The following wallets are the best to consider for the Solana network and are highly recommended for trading.
The best wallet for Solana
The best wallet for Solana in 2023 is Backpack Wallet. Despite being a new player in the space, Backpack has quickly become one of the most intuitive and feature rich wallets in the space. It's clear that the team behind it have a deep understanding what users want from a wallet, and they're delivering it in spades.
At present Backpack only works on Chrome and other browsers such as Brave that support Chrome extensions. Given this, here is our breakdown of the best wallets for Solana in 2023:
- Best all round wallet: Backpack Wallet
- Best mobile wallet: Solflare Wallet offering great support for hardware wallets like Ledger on iOS + Android
- Best wallet for staking: Backpack Wallet amazing support for staking via xNFTs
- Best wallet for using with Ledger: Backpack Wallet on desktop, Solflare Wallet on mobile
Backpack Wallet - our top pick
Get Backpack Wallet
We're huge fans of Backpack - they're taking the traditional crypto wallet and reimagining it completely. Better yet, they're iterating fast to add slick new features and functionality, unlike the most popular incumbent which appears to be resting on its laurels.
What makes Backpack unique is its system of xNFTs, which you can think of much like the apps on your phone. This may initially sound odd, but quickly becomes really intuitive. Why head to a dapp to conduct a transaction when it can all be done from the comfort of your wallet?
Currently the xNFTs available include games, staking for your SOL and NFTs, reporting tools on markets and network performance, and a handful of dapps. The dapps include lending and borrowing of tokens and NFTs, betting markets plus NFT mint lists, a decentralized Google Drive alternative, music NFTs and many more are being added constantly
It also has simple yet thoughtful design throughout. Fed up of your wallet disappearing when you copy it's address? No problem, just pop Backpack out into its own window. Struggling to see all your NFTs? Just resize that window to fill your screen. It's a simple idea, but one that makes a huge difference to the user experience - no more peering into a tiny box to find what you need.
There's even a chat function - it just takes a click to jump from your NFT to a gated chat room filled with other holders. Who needs Discord, invites and captchas when you can drop in and out of conversations with the click of a button?
Get SolFlare Wallet
Solflare is a relatively easy web-based wallet to install and offers excellent security with the Ledger wallet. SolFlare is one of the best wallets to use for desktop and mobile devices, and it also has a great browser extension.
You'll find this wallet is ideal for swapping, staking, storing, and sending SOL, which is highly compatible with Solana and considered an "all-in-one" option for crypto investing. It's also an excellent option for anyone new to cryptocurrencies or looking for a different, more straightforward, non-custodial, and NFT-friendly access.
Like the Phantom wallet, SolFlare is another excellent choice for using the Ledger Nano X hardware wallet. One of the top features of the SolFlare wallet is having full access to your funds at all times and the option of investing in both audio-based and visual NFTs.
It's also the only mobile wallet that currently works with a ledger, vital if you want to stay secure on the move.
Solflare have recently started adding a number of features that have moved it into the top tier of wallets. They were one of the first to implement priority fees, to ensure user transactions always land, and their recent 'hot wallet' system offers a great way to stay safe online by isolating new dapps and websites from your main wallet, without having to create a new wallet manually.
Phantom Wallet: Is it still the best?
Phantom was one of the best wallets for Solana when it first launched, and it's still a great option for those looking for a simple, easy-to-use wallet. However we feel its worth looking around as both Backpack and Solflare have now caught up and are beginning to surpass it in many areas.
Get Phantom Wallet
The Phantom wallet works as an extension to the Google Chrome toolbar, making it easy to access. The simplicity of the app combined with its broad functionality has quickly made Phantom one of the most popular choices for a Solana Wallet.
Not only does it make accessing your SOL a simple affair, but it includes tools for viewing your NFT collection, and full support for SPL tokens, which means that if you wish to swap tokens such as USDC for SOL - or participate in Solana's exciting world of Defi and Dapps you will have full visibility of the tokens you hold.
Their business model is based on charging a fee for each swap conducted in the wallet, which is a rather high at 0.8%, and they appear somewhat distracted lately by the move to a multi chain setup, which appears to have slowed development on Solana somewhat.
The Phantom wallet also natively supports staking, making it a matter of clicks to delegate your SOL to a validator and start earning rewards. Here we feel perhaps Phantom is just a little too simple. For example, it won't stop you staking 100% of your SOL - which means that you cannot undelegate your stake unless you add more coins to your wallet. This is a common accident and a major cause of support issues for wallet holders.
It's one of the best and safest browser extensions to use in conjunction with your Ledger Nano X wallet. The combination of these products offers one of the most secure options for digital wallets on the market.
The Phantom Wallet is an excellent addition to the Ledger Nano X, which gives your SOL wholly safe and secure so that you can access all the features and DApps without concern. With both wallets installed, you'll maximize all the features Ledger provides on the Ledger Live app catalog.
Ledger Nano X Hardware Wallet (plus Solflare or Phantom Wallet)
Get Ledger Nano X
The Ledger Nano X Hardware Wallet is one of the top crypto wallets to install, and it's easy to use, which also makes it popular. It's a great option to hold your Solana crypto funds securely so you can use DApps built on this blockchain and earn rewards.
You'll find this wallet is one of the easiest to install, and you'll find the Ledger Live app a valuable feature for making communication between the Ledger Nano X through the Manager table. This also makes installing the Solana app easier, which can be accessed through the app catalog.
You can create the SolFlare wallet on Ledger Nano X in just a few simple steps while implementing security features and allowing you to send, receive and store SOL currency. The wallet's staking tab offers access to a list of validators so that you can research stake totals, skipped blocks, the number of delegators, and the websites of validators.
While the Ledger Nano X cost is slightly higher than other crypto wallets compatible with Solana, it's worth the high security and keeping your SOL safe. It's one of the safest hardware wallets for staking, NFTs, and Defi, and accessing many features not provided by other wallets.
Accessory Options for Ledger Nano X Hardware Wallet
The Ledger Nano X wallet is one of the most secure crypto wallets, though adding some security will increase the hardware's internal recovery system with the Recovery Phrase option. If you choose to upgrade your Ledger's security, you'll have the option of adding the Billfodl or the Cryptosteel Capsule.
The Billfodl is constructed out of stainless steel, so it's rustproof, fire-resistant, and can withstand a shock of up to one million volts. The Cryptosteel Capsule is also made of stainless steel, which is waterproof and fireproof. Both options reinforce your Ledger hardware wallet.
Get Math Wallet
This option is ideal with both desktop and mobile browsers and works as an extension. Math Wallet is compatible with over twenty blockchains and allows you to switch between them, making transactions and processing easy. Android and iOS support this digital wallet, and it is also compatible with a Google Chrome extension.
You can explore and access numerous decentralized exchanges or DEXes, connect to Solana DApps, and use Ledger hardware with the Google Chrome extension option.
Get Exodus Wallet
If you're looking for a multicurrency wallet that includes SOL, Exodus is a good option. This crypto wallet is compatible with many devices and operating systems, including Linus, Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. It allows you to stake Solana, where you can earn a passive income of approximately 6% annually, but doesn't offer a wide choice of validators so hurts decentralization.
SOL cryptocurrency is quickly sent and received with the Exodus wallet. This option is a versatile wallet to consider if you're interested in SOL and other currencies for trading, sending, and receiving crypto funds.
Get Atomic Wallet
Atomic wallet is a versatile option for both desktop and mobile devices. You can install this wallet with many operating systems, including Ubuntu (Linux-based), iOS, Windows, Mac, Fedora, and Android. It's a great way to access and manage Solana while staking earns around 7% annually on Android versions of the wallet.
One of the robust features of Atomic is the ability to access and trade over 300 cryptocurrencies. You may find some differences between the Android and desktop versions of the wallet, with some features more accessible than others, though overall, this product is ideal for transferring a wide range of coins and cryptocurrencies through multiple blockchains, including Solana.
This wallet is a great option to use with Android and iOS devices, and it's compatible with Google Chrome as an extension. Coin98 is very easy to use and works as a browsing tab that gives you access to DApps from Solana to build and switch between networks. It's considered the "gateway" to decentralized finance (Defi), and the website is easy to navigate and learn about the wallet's features.
Coin98 allows access to various tabs so that you can explore and use multiple networks and exchanges at the same time. It's an excellent wallet for beginners and novice cryptocurrency investors.
Get Trust Wallet
The Trust wallet is an app that works with Android and iOS devices to receive and send SOL coins and tokens. It's famous as a mobile wallet and easy to download on your device and connect to the Solana network. You can quickly review statistics and metrics on the network in real-time and search the Solana blockchain easily.
You can access this wallet through Google Play or iOS and download the app quickly, making it convenient to view and interact with for making transactions.
Additional Options for Solana
Hardware and paper wallets are generally secure for storing cryptocurrency. They are both considered safe due to their ability to maintain records offline, preventing hacking and malware from accessing crypto accounts. Hardware wallets keep your crypto accounts safe when your computer is offline and when you're connected due to the private keys and how they are secured.
Using a Paper Wallet
A paper wallet is also considered a safe way to store cryptocurrencies to track the information contained in your digital wallet. The paper or printed version of your wallet doesn't provide the actual number of coins or tokens but rather the details of your wallet so that it's recorded and stored safely.
Using a paper wallet means that no private keys are stored on your computer or the web - this makes it impossible for hackers to take your money by stealing your keys, as you must approve each transaction manually. However you may still be vulnerable to phishing attacks and social engineering - if a hacker can fool you into entering your details on a website, they still have access to your funds.
It's essential to store paper wallet details in a secure, stainless steel cabinet or similar storage space with a lock or security device. It's the ideal way to keep your SOL and other currencies recorded and securely stored. You can easily print your paper wallet online, though most crypto investors prefer using a hardware wallet.
Is there an official Solana wallet?
No, as a decentralized network all Solana wallets are third-party wallets. There are some brilliant wallets available for Solana, but none of them are official wallets. The Solana team does not endorse any particular wallet, but as an independent site we can 😅
Check the top of the page for our latest thoughts and recommendations for the top Solana wallets.
Is Metamask a Solana wallet? How do I add SOL to Metamask?
No, Metamask is not a Solana wallet. Metamask is a browser extension that allows you to interact with the Ethereum blockchain and other EVM based chains. Solana has a great choice of wallets with user experiences that put Metamask to shame. IF you haven't tried a Solana wallet yet, you should definitely give one a try.
How to Choose a Wallet for Solana
Solana is one of the top blockchain platforms for the most popular cryptocurrency investment options, including NFTs, staking, and storing tokens and coins. These devices are constructed with solid durability, including resistance to water, fire, and high voltage levels. One of the essential features of a Solana-compatible wallet is security, significantly improved with a hardware wallet.
Wallet Choices for all User Levels
You can choose from various crypto wallets based on your experience and how comfortable you feel using commands (for advanced users) or app-based options. For most users, app-based wallets allow you to install an app for easy interaction without the need to learn complex codes or commands that more experienced or tech-savvy users may prefer.
Characteristics in a High-Quality Crypto Wallet
Based on the options available for Solana, and other cryptocurrencies, you’ll want to consider the following attributes when you decide which one is best:
- Is the wallet web-based? If you’re comfortable using an app, you’ll want to consider this feature as well.
- The level of security is essential. Ledger Nano X offers some of the best security in hardware wallets, while web-based versions may not suit specific types of transactions, such as DApps.
- Are you an experienced user and comfortable with command-line wallets, or prefer a user-friendly app or mobile-based option? Most people prefer web and app-based for this reason.
Desktop or web-based apps are also popular, like app-based wallets. Web-based wallets allow users to access their SOL from anywhere, with tight integration into many Dapps that allow you to connect your wallet with a click of a button. While powerful you should remember to only connect your wallet to sites you trust - there may be reduced security or a higher risk of hackers or online theft in some cases, and at times approving a transaction on an untrusted site may do more under the hood than you expect.
In these situations, it may be recommended to avoid accessing DApps or other features unless you have a hardware wallet installed or a similar device to protect your crypto funds better.
If you're unsure about a site, most quality wallet apps will allow you to create a new set of keys and setup a 'burner' wallet,where you can transfer in a small amount of pocket money to play with, without connecting your main wallet, with all your valuable NFTs and Defi tokens, to a site that may not be 100% legit.
While not every wallet supports Solana, there are a growing number of options for interacting with SOL cryptocurrency, as more digital wallets are continuously developed over time.
It’s essential to keep updated on new versions of crypto wallets, upgrades, and accessories that may enhance your experience and improve your digital account’s security.
Best Crypto Wallets for Defi
When you choose a crypto wallet for Defi, you need one that’s also compatible with Solana's SPL Token system, and Phantom or Solflare Wallet are generally the best options for both.
Defi-specific wallets are among the safest to use and offer access to a wide range of products without the need for completing KYC (know your client) information or maintaining a minimum balance.
The risk of using an unsupported wallet on defi projects is that when you exchange your SOL for the tokens available on their site it may appear your wallet has been emptied! This is because if a wallet has not specifically integrated SPL tokens it simply doesn't know how to display the tokens.
Fortunately, your tokens are still attached to your wallet, and provided you are using a non-custodial wallet such as the ones shown above you can import your keys into another app like Solflare or Phantom.
Unfortunately this is not the case if you are using a custodial wallet provided by an exchange such as Binance or Coinbase - since you do not posess the keys, and they have not implemented features such as tokens or NFTs, your tokens are permanently inaccessible, lost until the exchanges catch up to the exciting technologies Solana offers. While MetaMask, Argent, and Coinbase are popular wallet options, they are not currently compatible with SOL or Solana cryptocurrency. However, you may consider them as a good option for other cryptocurrency exchanges.
On this page
- Backpack Wallet - our top pick
- Solflare Wallet
- Phantom Wallet: Is it still the best?
- Ledger Nano X Hardware Wallet (plus Solflare or Phantom Wallet)
- Math Wallet
- Exodus Wallet
- Atomic Wallet
- Coin 98
- Trust Wallet
- Additional Options for Solana
- Is there an official Solana wallet?
- Is Metamask a Solana wallet? How do I add SOL to Metamask?
- How to Choose a Wallet for Solana
- Best Crypto Wallets for Defi
- Bridge From Ethereum To Solana To Buy Bonk
- Breakpoint 2023 Videos
- Breakpoint 2023: 365 Days of Hacking with Circle x Solana: Building Cross-chain Partnerships
- Breakpoint 2023: A Framework for On-Chain Gaming
- Breakpoint 2023: A Fireside Chat on Solana Security with Anatoly Yakovenko and Thomas Lambertz
- Breakpoint 2023: A World in a Grain of Sand: State Compression on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Account Abstraction on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: An Inside Look into the Past and Future of Solana Security
- Breakpoint 2023: Auditor's Panel
- Breakpoint 2023: Back to The Future: What Bugs You Can Expect in Your Project
- Breakpoint 2023: Backpack | X
- Breakpoint 2023: Big Boba Energy - On-Chain Loyalty with Boba Guys
- Breakpoint 2023: Bonds Can Be Interesting, Too
- Breakpoint 2023: Breaking Down the Current State of Crypto VC / Funding
- Breakpoint 2023: Closing Remarks
- Bridge Technologies: Keys to Solana's Interoperability
- Bridging the Global GPU Shortage: Leveraging Solana to Build the World’s Largest Compute Grid
- Breakpoint 2023: Bringing Offchain Assets Onchain
- Breakpoint 2023: Buddy Link: The Future of Web3 Engagement
- Breakpoint 2023: Building a Creator Community
- Breakpoint 2023: Building Beyond Product
- Breakpoint 2023: Building Blocks of a Regenerative Economy
- Breakpoint 2023: Building Mobile-First
- Breakpoint 2023: Building Publique: Filmmaking Through Web3
- Building Sig, a New Read-Optimized Solana Validator
- Breakpoint 2023: Burn-and-Mint Goldilocks Tokenomics for DePIN
- Breakpoint 2023: Check the Chain Bro
- Breakpoint 2023: Composable Privacy with Sandwiching
- Breakpoint 2023: Compressed NFTs - 'Bubblegum goes Brrr'
- Breakpoint 2023: Consumer Apps Will Eat The World
- Breakpoint 2023: Creating Great Content
- Breakpoint 2023: Creating Opportunities for Artists and Collectors
- Breakpoint 2023: Creator Economy on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Critical Security Considerations for Web3 Builders
- Breakpoint 2023: The Rise of Crypto Payments
- Breakpoint 2023: Decoding Zero Knowledge - Building the Future of Privacy and Compliance
- Breakpoint 2023: DeFi/Insti Panel Discussion Highlights
- Breakpoint 2023: DeFi is Broken. How to Fix It on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: DeFi Will Change Everything, Again
- Breakpoint 2023: DePIN Panel Discussion Highlights
- Breakpoint 2023: Designing a Great User Experience for Mobile
- Breakpoint 2023: Disrupting Marketplaces: Web3 Ticketing for the People
- Drift Protocol: Fusing CEX Agility with DEX Integrity on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: DRiP on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Enabling High Performance Interoperability for Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Ending the CEX Cartels: OPOS with SwissBorg
- Breakpoint 2023: ExplorerKit: The Future Standard of Parsing?
- Breakpoint 2023: Explorers, Interpreting Information for the Masses
- Breakpoint 2023: Fast Reed-Solomon Coding for Network Communications
- Breakpoint 2023: Is DePIN the Catalyst for Widespread Adoption of Web3?
- Breakpoint 2023: Finding Utility for NFTs
- Breakpoint 2023: Firedancer Update
- Breakpoint 2023: Fireside Chat with Anatoly Yakovenko & Logan Jastremski
- Breakpoint 2023: The Past, Present, and Futuristic Insights into Solana with Dan Albert & Diego Perez de Ayala
- Breakpoint 2023: Fireside Chat with Nuseir Yassin & Akshay BD
- Breakpoint 2023: FPGA Working at 8M TPS
- Breakpoint 2023: From Frustration to Functionality: Simplifying Mobile dApp Development
- Breakpoint 2023: From TradFi to DeFi
- Breakpoint 2023: Fundraising in a Bear Market
- Breakpoint 2023: Fuzzing, Formal Methods, and the State of Solana Security
- Breakpoint 2023: GainForest - Combating Deforestation Through Innovation
- Breakpoint 2023: Gaming in Web3 Panel
- Breakpoint 2023: Going to Market: Insights from a16z
- Breakpoint 2023: Governance and the Building Blocks of a DAO
- Breakpoint 2023: Head in the Clouds: Google's Web3 Plans
- Breakpoint 2023: Helium - Exploring DePIN, Helium, and Future Opportunities on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Helium & Swissborg
- Breakpoint 2023: Reinventing Oracles with Switchboard's V3 Secure and Dynamic Infrastructure
- Breakpoint 2023: High Performance Computing for Crypto
- Breakpoint 2023 Highlights
- Hold Me Higher, Tinydancer: Deep Dive into Solana's First Light Client
- Breakpoint 2023: How Collectibles Will Power a More Expressive Internet
- Breakpoint 2023: How Helium Migrated to Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: How MetaKeep Onboarded 4.3 Billion People to Web3
- Breakpoint 2023: How Phantom Integrated With Solana Mobile In Purely React Native
- Breakpoint 2023: How Protocols Will Replace Companies
- Breakpoint 2023: How Web3 Games Can Innovatively Acquire Users
- Breakpoint 2023: How Solana Empowers Consumer Data Sovereignty
- Breakpoint 2023: How to Build Neon on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: How to Build Products and Influence Users
- Breakpoint 2023: How to Store Solana NFTs On-Chain - A Brief Overview
- Breakpoint 2023: Leveraging AI To Bolster Smart Contract Security
- Breakpoint 2023: Intersection of Maps, Geospatial and Web3
- Breakpoint 2023: Introducing GameShift Beta - A Simple Web3 Gaming API
- Breakpoint 2023: Introducing Ryder One: Hardware Wallets Made Simple
- Breakpoint 2023: Introducing Solana to the World of Python
- Breakpoint 2023: Introducing SolanaFM – A Quantum Leap in Blockchain Explorers
- Breakpoint 2023: Introducing the New Web3.js
- Breakpoint 2023: IONET's Vision for the Largest AI Compute Cloud on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: IP Development and Brand Building in Web3
- Breakpoint 2023: Jito Stakenet: A Protocol for Timeless Liquid Staking Tokens
- Breakpoint 2023: Journey to Becoming a Validator
- Breakpoint 2023: Jupiter's Ambitious Plans for Solana's DeFi Ecosystem
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana Foundation Kick-Off Hosted by Alevtina Yakovenko
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana Foundation Update by Jonas Hahn
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana Foundation Kick-off Highlights
- Know Your Why - Demystifying Building on Solana
- Leveraging NFTs & Zero-Knowledge Proofs in Solana's Ecosystem
- Magic Eden: The Art of Revision
- Market Intelligence is Crypto's Defense Tech
- Breakpoint 2023: Measuring Solana's Carbon Footprint in Real Time
- Breakpoint 2023: Metaplex Fireside Chat
- Breakpoint 2023: Modular vs Integrated: Theory and Practice
- Breakpoint 2023: Music by Josh Savage
- Breakpoint 2023: Next Gen Blockchain: Builders of the Future
- Breakpoint 2023: NFT Past & The Future
- Breakpoint 2023: On-Chain Fantasy Leagues
- Breakpoint 2023: Bridging MetaMask Users to Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Open Source Endeavors on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: OpenBook v2
- Breakpoint 2023: OPOS – Blockchain Ticketing Comes to Life with Solana and Tweed
- Breakpoint 2023: Orca Presents the OPOS - A Game Changer for Liquidity Providers
- Breakpoint 2023: OPOS – Sling – A Breakthrough in Crypto Payments
- Breakpoint 2023: OPOS – Stablecoin and FX
- Breakpoint 2023: Payments on Solana, The Digital Commerce Revolution
- Breakpoint 2023: Phantom Quests
- Retaining the Next Billion Users with Phantom at Breakpoint 2023
- Breakpoint 2023: Pivoting in Bear Market - From P2E to Real Users
- Breakpoint 2023: Political Advocacy From the Pros: What Effective Engagement Looks Like
- Breakpoint 2023: Power Talk: Hubble Protocol
- Breakpoint 2023: Power Talk with Tarun Chitra, CEO & Founder of Gauntlet
- Breakpoint 2023: Program Runtime v2
- Breakpoint 2023: Proof of Impact - Decentralized Decision-Making at Scale
- Breakpoint 2023: Real-World Activations: Bringing Real-Life Experiences
- Breakpoint 2023 Recap - Day 1
- Breakpoint 2023 Recap - Day 2
- Breakpoint 2023 Recap - Day 3
- Breakpoint 2023: Redefining Music Ownership
- Breakpoint 2023: Reflecting on the Year; Building on Solana Pay and On-Boarding Users
- Breakpoint 2023: Removing the Risk from DeFi
- Breakpoint 2023: Harnessing The Power Of Distributed GPUs with Render Network
- Researching the Solana Ecosystem: Challenges, Learnings, and Opportunities
- Breakpoint 2023: Resetting Consumer Expectations
- Breakpoint 2023: Retroactive Public Goods Funding on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Reviving DeFi on Solana with Composability and Asset Backed Perpetuals
- Breakpoint 2023: Riverguard - Fishing for Loss of Funds in the Stream of Solana Transactions
- Breakpoint 2023: RWA and Banking
- Breakpoint 2023: Ensuring the Safety of SBF Programs Through Formal Verification
- Breakpoint 2023: Scaling NFT Compression to Production (and beyond)
- Breakpoint 2023: School of Solana by Ackee Blockchain
- Breakpoint 2023: Securing FireDancer
- Breakpoint 2023: Security Considerations from RPC Providers
- Breakpoint 2023: Security in Web3: Ensuring User Protection in a Decentralized World
- Breakpoint 2023: Shopify, Powered by Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Show Me the Money: The Evolution of the Gaming Industry into a Global Powerhouse
- Simplifying Blockchain: Building Human-Centric Web3 Products
- Breakpoint 2023: Simulation of Transaction Limitation
- Breakpoint 2023: Social Media on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana and AWS
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana Communities Panel Discussion Highlights
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana Incubator: Build your company alongside Solana Labs
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana Mobile: Evolving the Tech Stack
- Breakpoint 2023: Solana RPC 2.0 Roundtable
- Breakpoint 2023: Solang: Running Solidity Natively on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Solatening
- Breakpoint 2023: Sooner™ Climate Challenges and Opportunities of Blockchain
- Breakpoint 2023: Innovating Secure Trading with CUBE's New Exchange
- Breakpoint 2023: Soon™ - Pyth
- Breakpoint 2023: Stablecoin Panel
- Breakpoint 2023: Stablecoins: The New Bridges Between On- and Off-Chain
- Breakpoint 2023: Star Atlas Session
- Breakpoint 2023: tBTC comes to Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Highlighting the Tech Making the 'Only Possible on Solana' Campaign a Reality
- Breakpoint 2023: The Creator Economy in Web3 vs. Web2
- Breakpoint 2023: The Evolution of The Solana Community
- Breakpoint 2023: The Future of Finance and Blockchains with Visa
- Breakpoint 2023: The Future of FinTech on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: The Future of Metaplex Foundation
- Breakpoint 2023: The Future of Web3 Infrastructure
- Breakpoint 2023: The Global State Machine
- Breakpoint 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Vulnerable
- Breakpoint 2023: The GREED Experiment
- Breakpoint 2023: The Investor Nation
- Breakpoint 2023: The Little JPG that Laundered Money: Illicit Finance and Privacy in Crypto
- Breakpoint 2023: The Metis Routing Algorithm
- Breakpoint 2023: The Network State
- Breakpoint 2023: The Phoenix Rises: Why Active Liquidity Enables Sustainable Markets
- Breakpoint 2023: The Pot of Money at the End of the Rainbow - The VC Perspective
- Breakpoint 2023: The Scoop Podcast Live with Frank Chaparro & Armani Ferrante
- Breakpoint 2023: How Token 2022 in 2023 Will Shape the Future
- Breakpoint 2023: Exploring the Forthcoming Innovations with TOKEN22
- Breakpoint 2023: Tokenomics, Market Making, & Strategies to Optimize Token Performance
- Breakpoint 2023: TradFi on Chain
- Breakpoint 2023: Turning the Tides: Social Media for Enhanced Human Capabilities
- Breakpoint 2023: Under The Hood: Wallets and The Tech That Powers Them
- Breakpoint 2023: Using Compression + NFTs to Build a Data-Rich Blockchain
- Breakpoint 2023: Validated Podcast - Conversation with Rune from MakerDAO
- Breakpoint 2023: Veep or House of Cards? How Washington Makes Decisions
- Breakpoint 2023: Voices of Kibera Musical Performance
- Breakpoint 2023: Voices of Kibera Panel
- Breakpoint 2023: Want a Better User Experience? Let's Kill the Wallet
- Breakpoint 2023: Water from a Stone: Liquid Staking on Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Web3 Music
- Breakpoint 2023: Web3 Security and Best Practices
- Breakpoint 2023: Web3 Social Won't Sell You Socks
- Breakpoint 2023: An Assembly of Innovators Shaping the Future of Web3
- Breakpoint 2023: When Are You Going to Get Serious About Security?
- Breakpoint 2023: Widening the Design Space of AMMs with Solana
- Breakpoint 2023: Winners of the Hyperdrive Hackathon
- Breakpoint 2023: Youth in Web3
- Breakpoint 2023: ZK on Solana: Private Solana Programs
- Marinade Finance
- Our Validator
- Liquidity Pools
- Token Swaps & Trading
- Yield Farming
- Solana Explained
- Is Solana an Ethereum killer?
- Transaction Fees
- Why Is Solana Going Up?
- Solana's History
- What makes Solana Unique?
- What Is Solana?
- How To Buy Solana
- Solana's Best Projects: Dapps, Defi & NFTs
- Choosing The Best Solana Validator
- Staking Rewards Calculator
- Liquid Staking
- Can You Mine Solana?
- Solana Staking Pools
- Staking On Solana
- How To Unstake Solana
- How To Unstake Solana
- How validators earn
- Best Wallets For Solana