JPool · high-yield Stake Pool Statistics
Learn more about the JPool · high-yield Stake Pool Stake Pool, from its average rewards in APY to the fees it charges and the validators it stakes with.
JPool is a Solana staking pool implementation with a number of advantages: low fees, advanced smart strategy, and attractive UI/UX. It is based on a secure smart contract maintained by the Solana Foundation.
Pool Token Value
Total Active Stake
Pool Token Supply
JPOOL Solana Token (JSOL)
Stake Pool Delegation Strategy
The Validators in the pool are evaluated based on two dimensions:
- Direct returns for the Delegator (A coefficient)
- Common good for the Solana network (N coefficient)
For this purpose, the following coefficients are first calculated:
- A is calculated directly from Validator's APR with 1 normalization.
- C1 through C4 are calculated based on stake concentration:
- C1: Validator's own delegated stake.
- C2: Total stake in the same ASN.
- C3: Total stake in the same data center.
- C4: Total stake in the same country.
Stake Pool Addresses
|Stake Deposit Authority||GCjhUMwq9TxMDG6omiWq2qmjikSDE6jEqU7M6HQA16nT|
|Pool Withdraw Authority||HbJTxftxnXgpePCshA8FubsRj9MW4kfPscfuUfn44fnt|
|Validator List Storage Account||Ei2LhH2tDKPERnoNjQV5darTToZmbg45vDvftFFLNNWd|
|Manager Fee Account||GLysLmE2bwaTNCioDoadMvt9A4RvdFokE4BZwuFoeSn4|
Stake Pool Fees
Sol Deposit Fee
Sol Withdrawal Fee
Stake Deposit Fee
Stake Withdrawal Fee
Average Skipped Slots
Halt Line Validators
Validators In Overpopulated Datacenters
Unique Data Centers
See at a glance how decentralized this pool's stake is. If a handful of validators hold an excess of stake it should be apparent on this chart.
The following validators have received at least 1 SOL in stake from this stake pool